Become a permanent Cyprus resident with this simplified procedure that fast-tracks the application process.
Major Program Benefits
With the approval of this permit, you and your family (spouse and children up to age 18) get to enjoy the perks of permanent residency for life. No renewals are ever needed. And you keep your current lifestyle- the permit does not require you to stay permanently in Cyprus; instead, you are only required to visit once every two years.
- Purchase of €300,000 residential property.
- Declaration of €30,000 secured income.
- Acquire and provide proof of a 3 year fixed deposit of €30,000.
- Prepare required supporting documentation and application form.
- Submission of documents to the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
- Evaluation of application and issuing of Permanent Residence Permit.
A “first-time for sale” property worth €300,000 excluding VAT must be bought with a minimum down payment of €200,000 to be paid to the vendor. Applicants are required to provide proof of transfer for the €200,000 deposit. Also, the applicant must provide evidence of a stable source of income and maintain a three-year fixed deposit with a Cyprus bank of a minimum of €30,000 that was earned outside of Cyprus.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Children’s Birth Certificate
- Health Insurance Policy for the applicant and their descendants.
- Clean Criminal Record Certificate
- Marriage Certificate/ Civil Partnership Certificate (where applicable)